|A math jewel is a multi-faceted resource with sparkling qualities.|
It's a math jewel if....
2) I am in control.
3) I'm having fun without games.
4) I would enjoy this activity even if I were older or younger.
5) I can explore this activity better on the computer than off.
6) I can read and understand the text.
7) I can be creative.
8) I see real-world connections.
9) I can share ideas or data with classmates or with students
10) I understand.
|© copyright 2004 - Wendy Petti of Math Cats. All Rights Reserved.|